пятница, 13 мая 2016 г.

Good Bye Note

As a senior student, who is going to leave the school just in a couple of weeks, I would like to leave behind my message to the future graduates of my school. 
Studying in high school has been quite a tough, but also a very productive pattern. I really appreciate the fact that my school had given me the opportunity to choose most of my subjects. This helped me to orient better and finally, make a decision about my prospective specialization. I would really recommend every student not to take this opportunity for granted and choose their classes wisely so that this will help them in their future, after school - in their career. 
Secondly, it is only upon the verge of graduation that one understands how precious every moment of school is. A famous saying states: "it is only after losing something, one starts to appreciate what he/she had." The same thing goes it. After graduating school, others perceive you as an adult. And thus, more responsibility is put on your shoulders. The school years are the most joyful and careless ones. So make sure to get the best of it and enjoy it to the maximum. Moreover, connecting my first and second points I would like to make a final recommendation for you. Make sure to create unforgettable memories with your friends. It is always fun to look back at your past way and remember the good old days. 
In the end, I would like to express my gratefulness to my teachers who have taught me a lot during these three years. Irrespective the fact that me and my friends may have been very mischievous students, our teachers never gave up on teaching us and giving is as much of knowledge as possible. Goodbye School.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий