понедельник, 22 декабря 2014 г.

English

                                                                 My First English Exam     
 I had been studying English for so many years and I had taken a lot of English tests before taking my first official exam of the English language, but my first exam was unique in its style.  I took it at the American University of Armenia and it was to determine my level with respect to the knowledge of English.
       I didn’t really prepare anything for the exam, but I didn’t confront any difficulties when I was solving the exam paper. The overall test was divided into three parts. The first part was listening. We heard some conversations and lectures, then answered several questions related to these topics. During the second part of the exam, which was the reading comprehension part, we had to read a couple of texts and again, answer to the given questions. In the last part, we were supposed to write an essay.
      We spent one hour and forty-five minutes on solving the papers and got results after four days. I was satisfied with my grade, because I was determined to have the knowledge that corresponds to the fifth level. This empowered me and encouraged to continue my studies in this field, so now English is one of my favorite subjects.

  

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий