понедельник, 22 декабря 2014 г.

English

Best Day of My Life
                In 2007 I was 8 years old. We were preparing for Christmas, me my mother and father, my sister and a friend of our family. We were in Syria, but there didn’t start the fight yet. That day was a very good day, one of my favorite days. I still can remember that day as yesterday. The day I have proved myself that Santa exists.
                We had dinner, we were in Syria but we celebrated like we were in Armenia. During the dinner we were watching television the channel was Armenian, we were watching the Armenian concerts. After the dinner, the time was to put the gifts under the Christmas tree. My father called us outside so that we could catch the Santa Claus. We didn’t even saw him we return to house, when we return to home the gifts were already put under the tree. My mother told us that they saw the Santa but the escaped. We ran out to see him, we saw a falling star, and we thought that it was Santa, from that time I do believe in existence of Santa Claus.
                My gift was very big I couldn’t wait to open the gift. When I was young I wanted to become an astronaut, because I liked the moon, I liked the space where everything was free falling but no one was falling, that felling was the best feeling. When I open my gift I saw 3 holders 2 some king of balancers and a big scope. We were tired that day so we went to sleep. I couldn’t wait to construct my gift and see what it is really.

                I was young I couldn’t construct it myself so I waited till my father returned from his work. We finally constructed it. It was a telescope, a big one that I could barely watch through that, that night we were watching the moon. I was very happy, I was watching the moon for hours and I saw how moon travels from one point to another, that feeling was the best feeling in my whole life.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий