пятница, 29 мая 2015 г.

facilities



   I have been playing basketball since I was ten years old. I really appreciate the fact that there are so many places, where youngsters can go to play the game and have fun with their peers. I value the efforts of the government to give the children such opportunities to play any sport that they like even if their families cannot afford to send them to sports schools.
The basketball courts are newly constructed. Many kids started playing basketball with so much enthusiasm than before as they enjoy the beautiful environment that was created for them. The love towards basketball is growing, and I consider the new courts to be the main reason for it.
            These courts are new. Currently, they don't need any innovation. The only way to improve them is to systematically keep them clean and reconstruct in case of any damage. Moreover, I believe that the young players in their turn should take care of the courts. Our town is full of such facilities not only for basketball, but also volleyball and football. However, I would like to see more tennis courts that would be available anytime for kids just like the basketball courts.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий